Sesame Street Live - Can't Stop Singing
Eugene, OR; Matthew Knight Arena
Tuesday, May 7 & Wednesday, May 8, 2013
When Elmo gets his furry fingers on Abby Cadabby’s magic wand, there’s something in the air - and Sesame Street becomes a nonstop, all-singing, all-dancing musical montage! Grover and Baby Bear sing their highs and lows, Cookie Monster sings fast and slow, Bert and Ernie converse in song and Murray makes mouth music for all to sing along! Learn why it feels good to sing a song, but why it feels good to stop, too! What will Elmo learn about the power of musical magic? Join the conga line of fun to find out!
New Play Zone Experience
Come and play BEFORE the show! Play Zone at Sesame Street Live is a fun way for children to experience their favorite street! Sing and dance with Sesame Street friends, sit in Big Bird's nest, twirl in Zoe's dance studio, sit on the steps of 123 Sesame Street, and much more. You won’t want to miss a single picture-perfect moment! Hosted by Murray, Play Zone opens one hour before the show – best of all, Play Zone is FREE with your Sesame Street Live ticket!
• Three (3) delightful performances! Tickets on-sale January 30, 2013 at the Matthew Knight Arena Ticket Office.
• Ticket prices: $18, $22, $30 (Gold Circle) & $60 (Sunny Seats).
• Group savings available. Groups 10+ call 541-346-8281.
• Additional fees/surcharges may apply.
• To charge by phone, call 800-WEB-FOOT OR 800-992-TIXX.
Sunny Seats include VIP seating, a Meet & Greet with Elmo and another Sesame Street Live character before the show, plus access to the Sesame Street Live Play Zone before the general public!